3rd meeting WP5 Working group MoU for beyond GENERA network

Monday, 4 June 2018 from to (Europe/Amsterdam)
at Vidyo
https://client-select.web.cern.ch/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvidyoportal.cern.ch%2Fjoin%2FuNHmYUn0ix
Material:
Go to day
  • Monday, 4 June 2018
    • 13:05 - 13:06 Opening 1'
    • 13:06 - 13:10 Presence and agenda 4'
      Material: Minutes unknown type file
    • 13:10 - 13:15 Action item list 5'
      Material: Action item list pdf file
    • 13:15 - 14:15 Drafts 1h0'
      • Draft invitation letter 15'
        Question:
        
        - What stands the acronym ACT for? -> explain at the GENERA website and use this as a reference
        Material: DRAFT-v4 COVERING LETTER word file pdf file
      • Draft MoU 15'
        Questions:
        
        - Can we add enrollment of undergraduate students to the minimum data set: 1st  "Year 1 undergraduate students who read physics and have the option to continue to a degree in physics"
        
        - What stands the acronym ACT for?
        Material: DRAFT-v4 MOU word file pdf file
    • 14:15 - 14:45 Next steps 30'
      • Distribution to JS 5'
        Few days left for feedback
        Deadline this Friday?
        
        Distribution to the GB?
      • Who should sign the covering letter? 5'
        Chair GENERA Governing Board? or the GENERA Coordinator? --> GB more status, perhaps GB can endorse the documents - double signature other option
        Will this person take the responsibility to receive the signed MoU? --> Coordinator contact person.
        Will this person take the responsibility for the first (remote) meeting of the General Assembly? --> to be decided later. Perhaps first GA meeting during a conference.
        
        All this to be included in the invitation letter?
      • Will the MoU be announced at the London meeting? 5'
        Or wait for the endorsement by the GB?
        
        Who can make the letter heading etc attractive (logo etc)
    • 14:45 - 14:50 Next (virtual) meeting? 5'
      Decision: no further meeting necessary. Feedback via email. Perhaps a short get-to-gether during the London meeting.
      Material: ACTION ITEM LIST left after the meeting pdf file
    • 14:55 - 15:00 A.O.B. 5'
    • 15:00 - 15:01 Adjourn 1'