Welcome to Maastricht!
The 11th edition of the Belgian-Dutch Gravitational Wave Meeting will take place in Maastricht on Oct 23-24 2023. This annual meeting aims to bring together physicists and astronomers interested in gravitational-wave science, particularly in the Belgian-Dutch-German border region, to inform each other of recent developments and new projects.
The meeting will start with a keynote lecture and will be followed by overview talks on general topics and experiments. To allow the most participant to present, this year will include parallel sessions on focus talks for which preference will be given to students and postdocs.
The Meeting at a Glance
- The meeting takes place at Paul-Henry-Spaaklaan 1 outside the city center (see location); closest train station is Maastricht Randwyck
- The meeting starts on Oct 23 in the morning, and ends on Oct 24 in the evening (see timetable)
- There is no registration fee, however there will be an optional social event on Oct 23 in the evening that comes with a fee
- Coffee, tea and sandwich lunch will be provided on both days
- Please arrange your own accommodation; we're happy to provide suggestions