The Nikhef colloquia are organised by Robert Fleischer, Sarah Caudill, and Tristan du Pree. They usually take place on Fridays at 11:00 in room H331 and last for about one hour. The Nikhef colloquium is an important aspect of the scientific life at Nikhef and targets at our students (MSc, PhD), postdocs and scientific staff physicists both from theory and experiment (LHC: ATLAS/LHCb/ALICE, astro-particle physics: Antares/KM3NeT/Auger/Xenon, gravitational waves: Virgo/Lisa). If you would like to receive the announcements of the colloquium by email, please subscribe to mailing list by following the link on the right (i.e. right below "Files"). For more information about the Nikhef colloquium and suggestions of possible topics and speakers, please contact the organisers.
- 22 NovColloquium: "Nature's constants" by Wim Ubachs (Vrije Universiteit)
- 15 NovColloquium within National Seminar Theoretical High Energy Physics (DRSTP) by Vitor Cardoso (VU/UvA visiting professor)
- 08 NovColloquium: "CHIPS" by Daan van Eijk (Nikhef)
- 30 OctSpecial Colloquium: "A Century of Noether's Theorem" by Chris Quigg (Fermilab)
- 29 OctSpecial Colloquium: "Beauty at High Precision / High Sensitivity" by Chris Quigg (Fermilab)
- 25 OctColloquium: "H0LiCOW" by Leon Koopmans (RUG Groningen)
- 11 OctColloquium: "The RasNik alignment instrument" by Harry v/d Graaf (Nikhef)
There are 111 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (111) fetching past events...