The Nikhef colloquia are organised by Robert Fleischer, Sarah Caudill, and Tristan du Pree. They usually take place on Fridays at 11:00 in room H331 and last for about one hour. The Nikhef colloquium is an important aspect of the scientific life at Nikhef and targets at our students (MSc, PhD), postdocs and scientific staff physicists both from theory and experiment (LHC: ATLAS/LHCb/ALICE, astro-particle physics: Antares/KM3NeT/Auger/Xenon, gravitational waves: Virgo/Lisa). If you would like to receive the announcements of the colloquium by email, please subscribe to mailing list by following the link on the right (i.e. right below "Files"). For more information about the Nikhef colloquium and suggestions of possible topics and speakers, please contact the organisers.
There are 3 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (3)
- 10 JulSpecial Colloquium
- 17 AprColloquium: "Higgs physics at the LHC" by Maria Cepeda (CIEMAT Madrid)
- 03 AprColloquium: "4D tracking" by Nicolo Cartiglia (INFN Torino)
- 27 MarColloquium: "Energy Recovery Linacs: Virtual beam power for a multitude of applications" by Andreas Jankowiak (Helmholtz Centrum Berlin)
- 20 MarSpecial seminar for Theory meets Experiment by Brian Moser (Nikhef)
- 07 FebSpecial Seminar: "SuperCDMS SNOLAB: the Deepest, Coldest Dark Matter Search Experiment" by Silvia Scorza (SNOLAB)
- 07 FebColloquium: "First results from the neutrino mass experiment KATRIN" by Christian Weinheimer (WWU Muenster)
- 30 JanSpecial Seminar: "Direct Dark Matter search with DEAP-3600 and DarkSide-20k" by Tina Pollmann (Technische Universität München)
- 23 JanSpecial Seminar: "Germanium detectors in the search for neutrinoless double beta decay" by Anna Julia Zsigmond (Max-Planck-Institut für Physik)
- 23 JanSpecial Seminar: "Measuring neutrino oscillations with ORCA, Super-ORCA and DUNE" by Jannik Hofestaedt (Erlangen)
- 20 JanSpecial Seminar: "Unlocking the Secrets of the Universe with Neutrinos" by Matteo Agostini (Technische Universität München)
- 10 JanColloquium: "SoLid, a short baseline reactor neutrino experiment" by Nick van Remortel (UAntwerp)
There are 118 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (118) fetching past events...