The pandemic is evolving fast and national rules adapt to deal with it in the best and safest way possible. At present in The Netherlands education meetings with up to 65 persons are allowed in person following few basic rules.
- Keep a safe distance of 1.5 meters (or more).
- Use face masks.
- You are not supposed to come if you have symptoms, if you get them while at the venue, please isolate yourself, inform us and you will get instructions on how to perform a corona test.
We therefore aim to have the BND in person. Note: the students will be hosted in double rooms, large enough to keep the distance.
However, the situation is evolving, and safety comes first so we will inform you of changes in the regulations as soon as they will be in place, and we strongly suggest you stay informed via the Dutch Institute for Public Health and Environment: https://www.rivm.nl/en
What you need to know while preparing your trip:
- Please, make sure your country is not in the quarantine list of the Dutch government.
- You need your QR code with proof of vaccination to enter the venue and sit for lunch/dinner in bars and restaurants.
- Face mask is mandatory in all the nation public transports (bus and trains).
Please for any doubt or question do not hesitate to contact us