The Nikhef colloquia are organised by Robert Fleischer and Sarah Caudill. They usually take place on Fridays at 11:00 in room H331 and last for about one hour. The Nikhef colloquium is an important aspect of the scientific life at Nikhef and targets at our students (MSc, PhD), postdocs and scientific staff physicists both from theory and experiment (LHC: ATLAS/LHCb/ALICE, astro-particle physics: Antares/KM3NeT/Auger/Xenon, gravitational waves: Virgo/Lisa). If you would like to receive the announcements of the colloquium by email, please subscribe to mailing list by following the link on the right (i.e. right below "Files"). For more information about the Nikhef colloquium and suggestions of possible topics and speakers, please contact the organisers.
- 24 MayColloquium: "Quantum Disruption" Jose Ignacio Latorre (University of Barcelona and National University of Singapore)
- 10 MayAlexei Bazavov (Michigan State University): "Quark-gluon plasma and thermodynamics of QCD"
- 29 MarFrank Filthaut (Nijmegen): "A weighty matter — observation of ttH production"
- 22 MarColloquium within National Seminar Theoretical High Energy Physics (DRSTP): "The effective field theory pathway to new physics at the LHC" Eleni Vryodinou (CERN)
- 20 MarSpecial Nikhef colloquium: Bonn Physics Show
- 07 MarSpecial colloquium "Development of a vacuum-based single-photon imaging detector" - Massimiliano Fiorini (INFN and University of Ferrara, Italy)
There are 101 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (101) fetching past events...