The Nikhef colloquia are organised by Robert Fleischer and Sarah Caudill. They usually take place on Fridays at 11:00 in room H331 and last for about one hour. The Nikhef colloquium is an important aspect of the scientific life at Nikhef and targets at our students (MSc, PhD), postdocs and scientific staff physicists both from theory and experiment (LHC: ATLAS/LHCb/ALICE, astro-particle physics: Antares/KM3NeT/Auger/Xenon, gravitational waves: Virgo/Lisa). If you would like to receive the announcements of the colloquium by email, please subscribe to mailing list by following the link on the right (i.e. right below "Files"). For more information about the Nikhef colloquium and suggestions of possible topics and speakers, please contact the organisers.
- 15 JunNikhef colloquium: "Earthquake early-warning systems" by Matteo Barsuglia (APC Paris)
- 08 JunNikhef colloquium: "Flavour Physics" by Guido Martinelli (Univ. Rome La Sapienza)
- 20 AprNikhef colloquium "I would like to know …" by Chris Quigg (Fermilab)
- 06 AprNikhef special colloquium: "REFUGES: Refugees Exploring the Foundations of UnderGraduate Education in Science" by Tino Nyawelo (Univ. Utah)
- 16 MarColloquium within National Seminar Theoretical High Energy Physics (DRSTP): "Probing the electroweak scale via gravitational wave experiments?" by Germano Nardini (U of Bern)
There are 84 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (84) fetching past events...