The Nikhef colloquia are organised by Robert Fleischer and Panos Christakoglou. They usually take place on Fridays at 11:00 in room H331 and last for about one hour. The Nikhef colloquium is an important aspect of the scientific life at Nikhef and targets at our students (MSc, PhD), postdocs and scientific staff physicists both from theory and experiment (LHC: ATLAS/LHCb/ALICE, astro-particle physics: Antares/KM3NeT/Auger/Xenon, gravitational waves: Virgo/Lisa). If you would like to receive the announcements of the colloquium by email, please subscribe to mailing list by following the link on the right (i.e. right below "Files"). For more information about the Nikhef colloquium and suggestions of possible topics and speakers, please contact the organisers.
There are 4 events in the future. Show them. Hide the events in the future (4)
- 17 NovNikhef Colloquium: "Cosmic Strings" (indicative title)
- 10 NovNikhef Colloquium: "DUNE" (indicative title)
- 22 SepNikhef Colloquium: "Artificial intelligence and machine learning" (indicative title)
- 12 SepMini-publiekssymposium zwaartekrachtgolven & boekpresentatie Govert Schilling
- 07 JulNikhef Colloquium: "Understanding the Quark-Gluon Plasma"
- 06 JulNikhef Special Seminar: Polychromatic X-ray imaging (Martin Fransen)
- 06 JulNikhef Special Seminar: Matteo Tacca
- 05 JulNikhef Special Seminar: Beyond first detection: experimental challenges in Gravitational Wave interferometry (Bas Swinkels)
- 05 JulNikhef Special Seminar: Proton radiography in proton therapy treatment (Aleksandra Biegun)
- 04 JulNikhef Special Seminar: Pixel sensors for the Velo upgrade (Kazuyoshi Carvalho Akiba)
- 04 JulNikhef Special Seminar: Particle detector development in various fields of physics (Serge Duarte Pinto)
There are 65 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (65) fetching past events...